Episode 355 of The Physical Performance Show is a Featured Performer Edition featuring Harry Garside, Olympic Bronze Lightweight Boxing Medallist.
Harry Garside’s career achievements are impressive:
• 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games bronze medalist in the lightweight division
• 2018 Commonwealth Games champion
• 2018 Commonwealth Games lightweight champion
• 7 x Australian national boxing champion
This episode is an uplifting, inspiring and informative conversation. Harry outlines some top tips to see you perform at your physical best, he lays down a physical challenge and outlines some career highs lows and learnings.
In recent times, Harry undertook some rigorous physical challenges including taking part in endurance events such as a 70.3 Triathlon.
To listen to Episode 355:
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Harry’s recent rigorous challenges
- Harry’s background and upbringing
- The genesis behind Harry’s need for challenge
- Harry’s family trials and tribulations
- Where Harry’s genes come from
- Harry’s greatest accomplishment
- Darkest day in his sporting career
- Keys to physical preparation
- Competing in the Ironman 70.3
- Top 3 characteristics for peak performance
- Top 3 tips for mindset
- Performance round
- Best Advice
- Physical Challenge
- What Harry has learned through Ballet participation
- What’s next for Harry
As we very well know, everyone is different, but we all get the same 24 hours to make the most of each day. We know it can be so tough to squeeze in that training session or get the optimal amount of sleep into our busy schedule. But it does not have to be this way!
To follow Harry Garside
Join The Patreon Membership
Our aim is to help further your physical performance LEARNINGS through ongoing FREE access to our tri-annually held Livestream events with key performance speakers.