Episode 354 of The Physical Performance Show is the ‘best of’ sections of the 2022 Top 10 downloaded episodes.
We’ve looked straight at the data, that is, the number of downloads per episode and today we review the top 10 most downloaded episodes of 2022.
It’s been a big year! We’ve had over 1 million downloads across the 52 week cycle to take the show’s overall downloads to more than 4 million. In addition, we were thrilled to pick up third place, a bronze medal if you like, at the Australian Podcast Awards in the sports category. Our YouTube channel has grown and our social media following, so for that we are incredibly thankful and proud!
A big shout out to Polar who have generously offered up an amazing Polar Ignite 3 Fitness and Wellness Watch worth $499AUD to one lucky listener of the show today. To be in the draw to win the stunning Polar ignite free fitness and wellness watch, you need to do the following 3 things:
Don’t miss it!! Jump in the draw to win the stunning Polar Ignite 3 fitness and wellness watch.
This will be drawn on New Year’s Eve 2022. So get your entry in and you might be starting in the new calendar year 2023 with a stunning watch on your wrist.
To listen to Episode 354:
Listen in as we delve into the following:
- Dr Dan Plews – Applied Exercise Physiologist, Endure IQ Founder. HRV Guided Endurance Training
- Cam Wurf (OLY) – INEOS Grenadier Pro Cyclist & Ironman Triathlon Champion
- Megan Kuikman – Registered Dietitian & Sports Nutrition Researcher – Disordered Eating in Sport
- Non Stanford – 2013 World Triathlon Series & 2022 European Champion
- Dr Jessica Orchard – Sports Cardiology & Cardiac Screening Researcher, Assoc. Editor @BJSM_BMJ : Cardiac Health for the Endurance Athlete
- Matt Dixon – Purple Patch Fitness founder & Head Coach
- Dr Stephen Seiler – Intensify or Extensify: the Concept of Durability
- Javier Gomez Noya – 8 x World Triathlon Champion
- Kat Matthews – 2022 World Ironman Championship Silver Medallist
- Dr Dan Plews – Low CHO diet: Right Fuel-Right Time Approach
To Follow Dr Dan Plews
To Follow Cam Wurf
To Follow Megan Kuikman
To Follow Non Stanford
To Follow Dr Jessica Orchard
To Follow Matt Dixon
To Follow Dr Stephen Seiler
Episode 172 of The Physical Performance Show
Episode 219 of The Physical Performance Show
Episode 226 of The Physical Performance Show
Episode 306 of The Physical Performance Show
Episode 317 of The Physical Performance Show
To Follow Javier Gomez Noya
To Follow Kat Matthews
Join The Patreon Membership
Our aim is to help further your physical performance LEARNINGS through ongoing FREE access to our tri-annually held Livestream events with key performance speakers.